Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Wonderful Day for Elder Davenport

Keith wanted me to baptize him ... AND I DID!!! It was amazing. All three baptisms in one day and we had more people at the baptism including non-members than we do at church! The spirit was so strong after the baptism.. IT was amazing. I knew I did right!
So then I was asked to do a baby blessing! WOW! What a Sunday! We had 3 confirmations (which I stood in on all of them) and 2 baby blessings. I did the one for Mose (2) and Kukama did the other for Auro (9 months) and to top it all off it was fast Sunday and Eliza bore her's and it was amazing. And to top it off more, Pres and Sis Cook were there and also Elder Roberts.. Interesting story about him and his wife.. Look in the March Ensign the one all about Christ, the very last page of the magazine. Written by Christine Roberts, New Zealand! She's in my ward! and Elder Roberts (formally brother, before conference, he was called to be an area 70)@!! so they were all there and they both bore their testimonies! What a great day.
Since Thursday morning I've felt so much better about everything. About being here ... I've found out that that is what needs to happen and it's what I want now!

No comments: