Sunday, June 8, 2008

New companion!

My new companion is from Ozzi (Australia). He's from the Sunshine Coast! He's been out only 12 weeks longer then me and it's awesome! He served near Elder Jones too! Things are just going really great. We get along really well and I'm going to learn so much from him. We have set 2 more people to be baptised on the 26th of July. Margaret and Tessa Hall. Mother and daughter. They are absolutely amazing! It's really neat to see people change and progress. We spoke in sacrament yesterday. Elder Dixon and I and Bro. Skeen (ward mission leader). It was way cool. The other week in sacrament was really cool. Keith, the kid I baptised, passed the sacrament to me! It was so neat to get the sacrament from a kid that I baptised!


I'm doing really well. I haven't gotten sick since that time I had the flu and I'm surviving. It feels like an Idaho fall here. It's perfect autum football weather. It's really funny because Elder Dixon is always bundled up in heaps of clothes trying to stay warm. Oh yea, after I gave my talk one of the members said I don't sound American. And with the help of Elder Dixon I think that might progress quicker.


But anyways. Time is almost up. We got here late again. But that's alright. I love you all so much and I'm glad I'm here. The time is flying by! I know the church is true and every blessing is obtainable if we try.
Elder Davenport
The chains of a habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken

No comments: