Sunday, March 2, 2008

email that came Feb 28

Hello everyone!! So I can email right now.. But not much I only get 30 minutes! haha I'm doing my laundry right now! The machines are kinda weird.. okay really weird.. But things are going so great! We went to the temple today too! I sent ya'll a letter this morning and so you should get it sometime soon! But it's crazy cuz I kinda have a north carolinaian accent and a hawaiian accent too! haha silly i know but it's all good! my district is so fun and the guys are so great! we get along so well! i know i tell ya'll that so much but it's true its;' something that helps imensley.. thanks for raising me so good and teaching me how to do stuff.. elder jones didnt really know how to write addresses on an envelope or in an address book and just little stuff like that but its all good cuz we get along well! well i'd better go
love you all
Elder Davenport!

2 comments:

vdub said...

Hi Brian. Thank you for the info/invitation. This blog thing is a new adventure. Never done this before. Let me know if I mess something up. It was great to read of the MTC experience. Brought back fond memories of our sons. Was also nice to read the email. We have some friends who entered the MTC last Monday.Asked them to keep an eye out for Elder D. and give him our love. He is missed very much and in our prayers daily. He is going to be an awesome missionary. Thanks again.

John VW

Esther said...

Wow!! I love technology! Hello, Elder Davenport:) I KNOW that you are going to be amazing, because you already are! I am so excited for you and the opportunity you have to serve the Lord and make a difference in His kingdom. Your parents are wonderful and you are a reflection of their love of the gospel.
My prayers are with you and want you to know that.

Love,
Esther